| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Owase in October is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in October is moist. A significant 356.4mm (14in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:45 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Owase October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Owase, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Owase:
- Tsuruga, Japan - 176.9 kms (109.9 miles) N
- Maizuru, Japan - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) NNW
- Kyoto, Japan - 114 kms (70.8 miles) NNW
- Himeji, Japan - 164.4 kms (102.2 miles) WNW
- Ueno, Japan - 78 kms (48.5 miles) N
- Nara, Japan - 78 kms (48.5 miles) NNW
- Kobe, Japan - 114.5 kms (71.1 miles) NW
- Osaka, Japan - 92.9 kms (57.7 miles) NW
- Sumoto, Japan - 122.9 kms (76.3 miles) WNW
- Wakayama, Japan - 96.9 kms (60.2 miles) WNW
- Tokushima, Japan - 150.4 kms (93.5 miles) W
- Shionomisaki, Japan - 79.8 kms (49.6 miles) SSW