| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Owase in July is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in July is sopping. A wopping 448.7mm (17.7in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:51 long and the longest day is 14:22 long with an average length of 14:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Owase July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Owase, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Owase:
- Tsuruga, Japan - 176.9 kms (109.9 miles) N
- Maizuru, Japan - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) NNW
- Kyoto, Japan - 114 kms (70.8 miles) NNW
- Himeji, Japan - 164.4 kms (102.2 miles) WNW
- Ueno, Japan - 78 kms (48.5 miles) N
- Nara, Japan - 78 kms (48.5 miles) NNW
- Kobe, Japan - 114.5 kms (71.1 miles) NW
- Osaka, Japan - 92.9 kms (57.7 miles) NW
- Sumoto, Japan - 122.9 kms (76.3 miles) WNW
- Wakayama, Japan - 96.9 kms (60.2 miles) WNW
- Tokushima, Japan - 150.4 kms (93.5 miles) W
- Shionomisaki, Japan - 79.8 kms (49.6 miles) SSW